White Sage & Lavender
White Sage and Lavender is a camphoraceous blend of herbs, lavender, and aromatic woods. Sage, rosemary, and chamomile awaken the earthiness of lavender, while hints of sandalwood and cedar in the base are reinforced by clove, lavandin, and cedarwood essential oils.
Middle: Camphor, Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary
Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Repurpose a vessel you already have as a candle. Simply melt, pour and enjoy.
Every order comes with 1 cotton wick, 1metal wick holder, and 1 wick sticker.
Included in bag
- 8 oz of all natural, scented eco-friendly soy blend wax. Non-toxic wax is free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates. Fragrance and essential oils are free of phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Metal Wick Holder
Size & burn time: 8 oz of wax burns for about 40hrs
Selecting a suitable vessel
As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups, and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack, or catch fire.
- Glazed ceramic
- Sturdy glass
- Sealed metal tins
- Approx. 3" wide
- Porous ceramic ie. terra cotta
- Wood, coconut shells, plastic
- All flammable materials
- Unable to hold water
- Easily tips over
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from small children and pets
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn
- Recommended burn time is no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at once
How to Use: